“Great pastries and lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Creston Valley Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Creston
Cuisines: Cafe
Issaquah, WA.
“Great pastries and lunch”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Lots of pastries and a great lunch, but don't be in a hurry. Right in the downtown area!
We walked from our motel. We always search for the bakeries in Canada, as they really know how to make the great goodies.

• Visited July 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Slow service and sticky table”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Creston was a food stop during a Kootenay and Okanagan trip. Creston Valley Bakery was conveniently situated and looked European, with extensive pastry shelves and it advertised that it served expresso. The service was slow, but the young women were very willing to accommodate. They ran out of croissant and offered white bread. Then they ran out of white bread and offered white buns. The expresso was quite watery. We were fine with all that, though we didn't quite care for the dirty tables around and our sticky table top. And I really did mind being charged twice, which I realized checking my bank account online, because the cashing machine was "down" during the first transaction. Of course I wasn't going to drive back for the refund, and I wonder if the bakery would automatically refund me when they discovered the mistake?

• Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Good quick lunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

For a quick lunch it was excellent. Easy to find, clean, fast and very tasty. Just what we were looking for.

Visited June 2014
NW Alberta
“Fantastic Sandwiches”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Four us ate lunch here while visiting Creston. This place makes outstanding sandwiches that are hard to beat. Selections were awesome and fresh breads with incredible fillings mad the sandwiches we had very memorable. They have daily sandwich/soup specials and prices are very reasonable, especially considering the portions are very large. The pastries here are also top notch and this place will become a regular stop during our future visits. Forget Tim Horton's, this place is worth a look, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank RamboNWAlberta
Nelson, Canada
“Yummy sandwiches”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Cozy and tidy bakery atmosphere with yummy sandwiches made with thick-cut, freshly baked, soft bread. I had ham & swiss and my friend had egg. Tons of filling in these sandwiches and the soup smelled awesome. I'll try some the next time I'm in.

• Visited May 2013