“Amazingly fresh”

Buffalo Trails Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Creston
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped in here recently on a road trip and enjoyed a very fresh lunch sandwich and great coffee. I enjoyed the Italian style cappuccino and my husband had a Canadiano. The staff was pleasant and the food arrived quickly. The bathroom was very clean!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Small and cramped with very uncomfortable seating. Staff were very rude and grumpy. Coffee was sour and burnt tasting. My sandwich was average at best and had slimy, warm lettuce in it. The people next to us had the chili and said it was good, but I won't be back to try it. It was also quite expensive for what you get.

1  Thank Hippy D
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am so surprised to see so many good reviews of this place! Yesterday was my third time to buffalo trails and every time i have gone i have bee greeted with rude staff, not very good coffee and ridiculous prices. And yesterday when i complained that the espresso in my drink was burn the girl behind the counter told me and i quot " its not my fault you dont know how coffee should taste!" then turned and walked to the back. I live in Calgary and have been the manager of a coffee shop there for 8 years, I KNOW HOW COFFEE SHOULD TASTE!!! I will never go back!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We are very, very hard to please when it comes to our coffee. So when we stayed over in Creston recently for a few days we were concerned about getting a good coffee fix. Worried no more! We had wonderful coffee that was super quality and well prepared. Although we did not order food it looked yummy. All food is prepared on site. There were some bikers eating the Chili special and were really enjoying it. They did not leave hungry. We will look forward to sampling their food on our next visit as well as more great coffee. Good job!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The coffee is very good and the the latte too, my lunch - a sandwich - tasted good and they packed even some salad to go and sauce. Little bit of chips in it too, which was a nice touch. Staff was so so.