“Great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Flavorful, authentic. Went for lunch. Only complaint is the lunch menu is pretty small. Probably better for dinner but I never made it out.

Christina Lake
“Great food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Our first try at Thai food and it was very good. Restaurant is small, kind of strange location, we would not have ventured in except our son said the food was so good. The hostess was very friendly and the server was sweet and helpful as we asked many questions. The fried banana desert is amazing! we have been back twice since.

• Visited July 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I am visiting Creston for the first time so I do not know where to eat. I saw this Thai restaurant and thought I would give it a try. On the outside the appearance seemed a bit rough. Inside was nice and food was great! Very nice server and great service. Will go back.

Nanaimo
“Looks are deceiving.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. The place was very busy and we had to wait about 10 minutes. It was well worth the wait. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. There were pictures all over the walls with the owner and many famous faces, when asked he told us he has been in this location for 3 years and had been in Vancouver for 15 years before that. We really enjoyed the food and will return the next time we are travelling through Creston.

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“a tad dissapointing”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I’d read all the glowing reviews and thought I’d try it. It’s located in a old motel on a highway, but I didn’t let that deter me. I called the order in and said I was calling due to glowing trip advisor reviews, the person who took my call (a guy) was gruff and I felt like I was an inconvenience. I thought having said “trip advisor” would bear some weight, but nonetheless . . I placed my order. When I picked up the order, the guy who handed me my order was still in a bad mood – I suspect he was the owner. So far, the location was “ iffy” and the service “iffy” for sure. Had the food been outstanding (as previous reviews led me to believe) I would have been able to move past the poor service and location, but frankly, I’d rate the food “average”. I travel to Thailand 2-3 times a year for work, so I know and love Thai food, and I’ve certainly had much better in Thailand and in Canada. Sorry to contradict previous reviews, but I’d pass on this if you want exceptional food.

• Visited August 2013