“Garden- fresh flavours, exquisite service and reasonable price”
Review of Aldo & Co. Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aldo & Co. Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I almost wept when I saw that Aldo's wasn't listed as an option to eat in Creston. It is the ONLY nice restaurant in Creston. They have fantastic food, reasonably priced wine and very nice service.
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disppointed. From the calamari with lemon tomato sauce to the caprese salad to our entrees, every dish was filled with natural vine-ripe flavours and freshness. The service was always there without being intrusive. We both ordered wine by the glass and found a wonderful selection of both reds and whites at reasonable prices. We will definitely return here on any future visits to Creston. A restaurant to not be missed. Reservations are a must as the restaurant is not large and was filled on the Tuesday evening by 6:30.

1  Thank Gail H

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Bar none, the best Caprese Salad ever!! No Italian specialty restaurant in Calgary can come close to this! The pasta was fresh, but maybe the additives (seafood) were not as fresh so the dish was a bit bland. I would like to have seen parmesan cheese and salt on the table. I know a good retaurant should not require the salt or extras, I just thought the main dish could use a bit more flavour punch.

1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Aldo's is a fantastic authentic Italian restaurant.  The calimari and caprese salad were, bar none, the best I've had anywhere.  And that includes three weeks in Italy trying ever caprese salad possible.   A thoroughly enjoyable dinner!

2  Thank bthoen
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Wow! Some members of our bike club recommended Aldo's. So we tried it out. It compares to any Italian restaurant on the West coast of North America.A Welcome change from the ordinary fare of the past 3 days. Terrific service and food.

1  Thank steworcas
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This restaurant is comparable to any 1st class Italian restaurant you would find in a city like San Fransisco. Absolutely Delicious.

1  Thank Husbuzz