Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Copper Point Resort(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$80
$65
Official Hotel
Best Western Invermere Inn(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$127
$117
Priceline
The Kanata Inns Invermere(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
$131
$127
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
$62
$60
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$60
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot springspublic poolhot poolshotel guestssteamersdiving boardgreat family vacationdry saunasteam roomwine festivalloft roombears pawbit datedpools are greatspring poolhorseback ridinghiking trails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2009

First time in the BC rockies the senery was what makes it great! Stayed in the river view at fairmont hot springs. Nice clean room but the shared balcony takes away from the mood try and get the golf course view! Staff was nice and helpful! Didn't do much at the resort but we did go to the hot springs pool at the lodge. I liked the natural waterfall spring down the hill great place to end a hike if you check out the trails in the area. Kootenay national forest we saw the most wild life Didn't see much in Banff! The river runners in Radium have a great rafting trip a must do!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We stayed at the Fairmont Lodge over the long weekend in February. Unfortunately there was a hockey tournament for 8-12 year olds nearby that weekend. Apparently it occurs on the same weekend every year [the Family Day long weekend aka the President's Day long weekend]. We were hoping for a nice peaceful visit, but the kids were all running around in the hallways, yelling back and forth, but really the worst people were the hockey parents. They were very noisey themselves, and when I quitely asked a couple of them to keep their kids to a dull roar in the hotel, they were very rude. When I complained at the front desk they paid lip service to my concern, but did absolutley nothing about it. So my advice would be to never, ever, ever go the this hotel. But most especially on that weekend. Just stay away!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank poorhiker
Reviewed February 21, 2009

I stayed at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort on February 18th-20th for a girl's getaway with my two girlfriends and we had ski passes and breakfast included in our room! We got an amazing Winter Deal that we couldn't believe- so naturally we didn't know what to expect when we got there- but it is located in a very private area and the ambience is very warm and welcoming right away. As a front desk manager I have high expectattions for other front desk staff (haha) but the staff here were really genuine and super accomodating!! We arrived to a room that had a kitchenette and a patio that led right out to the hot pools!!! Basically we were thrilled and loved every minute of it. I learned to ski at their ski hill and overall it was just a great trip. I would reccomend it to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2008

We were there as part of our vacation to the Banff, Alberta area and wanted to explore that part of British Colombia. The public part of the hot springs is completely overrated, though included in the hotel/room price.
As we came in already a little bit late got only a king size bed room which was with +200 CDN too expensive, but considering that there is no much choice around, we had to pay. Reception and check-in not very professional and almost rude.
If you happen to stay in this property, rather go into the private (hotel guests only) hot pool, much nicer.
Avoid having dinner at the in-hotel restaurant - choice is good, but waitress so slow that everything arrived to our table already cold.
Overall, would not go again to this hotel and rather drive longer and stay in another town next by.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 10, 2008

We paid a bit too much for this property (189CDN) I think a fair price would be about 145CDN. The hotel and check in staff were good, no complaints with the rooms BUT the wait staff in the Bear Claw Lounge (should be renamed Bear With Sore *** Lounge) was about the worst I've ever encountered. Very rude and amateur service...perhaps they are struggling to get staff and have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. The other food venues were even worse. I lost count of the food service violations I saw and I'm sure a visit from an inspector would have them seeing a shut down notice in no time.
Go there if you want to enjoy the pools and a nice room, but definitely eat down the hill at somewhere more professional.

Stayed: August 2008