Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Copper Point Resort(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$93
$90
Best Western Invermere Inn(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$154
$148
The Kanata Inns Invermere(Invermere)(Great Value!)
$132
$95
Earl Grey Lodge(Panorama)(Great Value!)
$121
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
$59
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot springspublic poolhot poolshotel guestssteamersdiving boardgreat family vacationdry saunasteam roomwine festivalloft roombears pawbit datedpools are greatspring poolhorseback ridinghiking trails
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I meet up with my parents regularly at the hot Springs. Most of the time the rooms have been comfortable, but on one occasion we had a room that looked like it was done in the 70's-this was due to a lack of rooms (wedding party). My most recent visit had a nice room. The pools were great and we got an extra 1/2 hour in the hot tub which we appreciated.
There were people drinking in the hot tub-isn't that a health risk? Nobody went under from hypotension or inebriation, but it could happen...just sayin'.
Had a smoothie & latte for breakfast. It was good, reasonably priced and the staff were friendly.
There was a boiled water advisory so we were given bottled water-no big deal.
For me the highlight is the spectacular view of the mountains as you soak in a pool-really amazing.

Room Tip: I like a room with a view.
2  Thank Flowerpower4
Peter S, Exec. VP at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

At Fairmont Hot Springs Resort it is indeed all about the water. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and the soothing time in the natural hot springs pools.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Peter SMith

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My 82 year old father and I were on a weeks journey of hot springs and golf, a little trip we dubbed our Triple E Adventure (Eric and Eric's Excellent Adventure)

Fairmont was our 3rd stop on the trek and our 2nd day of Hot Springs. We had found their great off season bed and breakfast deal on line, $129 per night for the room, full pool access and a full breakfast.

We arrived at the front counter and were checked in by Jolene who was wonderfully helpful and seemed to be truly enjoying her job!
The room was nice, typical style hotel room with 2 queen beds but the winning draw was the deck overlooking the extremely well kept grounds and pools. In addition to the outdoor pools, if you go inside there is a dry sauna and a steam sauna as well as a hot tub and a cold water plunge pool. After the 1st time or two I was actually starting to enjoy the plunge pool but oh my gosh was it .....er..chilly!!! One sure way to get your heart going!
The Fairmont does get a bit on the pricey side as we move into prime season but if you can hit an off season deal it is great value!
We stayed for 2 nights taking great pleasure in the pools, the golf course (there are 2) and of course just sitting on the deck drinking in the beauty of the day the location and perhaps a libation or two :-). Oh, I almost forgot, we also drove up to the Lussier Hot Springs which are a natural spring that has a series of rough rock pools stepping down to a river. The river was high and had flooded the lower pools but the hottest upper one was absolutely wonderful. I have never seen hot water so perfectly clear and the best part of Lussier is the price, free. Lussier is about a 45 minute drive from Fairmont.

Room Tip: I loved looking out on the grounds and the pools with views beyond to the majesty of nature.
3  Thank Eric O

We are so pleased you enjoyed many of the facilities at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort and were able to enjoy some of the surrounding natural attractions.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We hope to welcome you back to FHSR in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Pleasant rooms.
Terrible staff - arrive to check in to discover even though we booked the rooms, we were given the B room & our brother in law & wife given the larger, view room. we asked front desk to change so we got the A room, but were told this would be impossible. While the wife continued with this I noticed a golf sign & went over to the girl there HEATHER was her name & when I asked for some golf info, was told to go back & ask front desk. There was no one around & she was obviously doing nothing but would not answer.
Food is quite expensive & the only restaurant worth while was the Hoodoo restaurant. Scratch overpriced for mediocre food, & the Fairmont Hot Springs Hotel AVOID,. Very expensive & food awful.
My son was @ Ainsworth Hotel & there hot springs were not working - result 40% discount. These people, including Fairmont Hot Springs Hotel would both do nothing as there natural hot springs were not working. (My son stayed there for a couple of days to meet us.)
Will never return to this location when there so many other places in the B.C. interior. a rather poor 3 star experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I read some of the reviews on trip advisor about the Lodge being a little run down and dated. We arrived on a beautiful sunny day with a room on the ground floor with a short walk to the hot pool. Beds are amazing, room is lovely, service is great. Anyone who says this is run down has never been in a run down hotel and need to get a life. We have loved every minute of our stay.

4  Thank Trish W

Thank you for thoughtful review of your experience at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort (FHSR).
We are really pleased you enjoy, as many of our guest, the 'charm' of FHSR.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The staff at the front desk did not offer any information: we had to ask how to get around to our entrance, and how to find the guest pool. It was literally like pulling teeth to get information out of them. Since we arrived late, we only had access to the guest pool, as the public pools closed earlier. After getting to our room, we quickly changed and headed for the pool, which took us about 20 minutes to actually FIND. When we got there, we wasted another 15 minutes trying to find the showers that mineral springs always have. After all that looking, and asking a custodian, we found one almost on the other side of the building (obviously not made for when going into the pool). Since the hotel is made up of a large number of entrances and different sections, we were expecting signage so that we could easily find our way around (there was NOTHING like that, to help us). The map they gave us was absolutely no help at all! There was also no safe place to leave our items (like room key/cell phone). The clients there were definitely high-end, and we are not, so they were blatantly talking about us behind their hands, and laughing, and sitting in their cliques. I was seriously considering not even entering the pool, because I felt so self-conscious and uncomfortable by the obvious prejudice that was thrown our way. The pool was far too hot at 102 (or 104) degrees and I could only last about 1/2 an hour. I was also concerned how the high heat would be affecting my husband. This is one place that you could not PAY me to return to.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunshynejo

We are really saddened to hear that your experience at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort (FHSR) did not meet your expectations.
Based on your comments we are reviewing our signage plan within the lodge.
We hope that time will allow us the opportunity to see you visit FHSR again.