“Love it!”

Natural Springs Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Have stayed here quite a few times growing up and recently! Amazing place. Great service, the staff is very friendly, the pool is great, clean rooms, and the scenery surrounding you is amazing . If you are passing by or are nearby definitely check this place out. Great for family, romantic getaway, or even a golfing trip!

All reviews
"towels"
in 7 reviews
"cooler"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

staff were absolutely amazing..as is the resort.
The ground are still in gorgeous shape, the pool very clean and maintained, and the room was current and clean. We booked he romance package, which was a fantastic treat.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times, loved it, great family, party, natural Back Country (BC). I arrived late one evening and was given the cowbody deluxe dump room. I left thru glass door leaving all valuables unattended, place empty I think it was a Tuesday nite. Upon returning deadlock door is locked? Also I recalled running into new rent a cop security - looks like a diddler. I go to front desk 12 midnite approx. I need a key for my room. Arguement ensues security has worked their for 20 years but I've never seen him before *(new owner/immigrant). It used to have over 500 flowers, beautiful gardens, atmosphere, its all gone. Next morning I leave glass door open and am pondering where shall I go....Wind catches door shatters, go outside kick walmart garden chair it breaks. Knock on door approx 10 am. I've been asked to leave. RCMP want to speak with me a few days later, apparently I did severe damage to bathroom that I never showered in, thank god no charges. I have decided that Radium will be my new haunt if I ever return to Inveremere. Stayed next night Radium new Hotel can't miss it. I will never return to Freakmount Hot Springs where you should be senior over 70 to enjoy.

3  Thank Sue367
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have stayed many, many times at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort and enjoy it very much. The hotel pool is super nice and the three public pools are equally nice, very clean. The rooms in the lodge are well appointed and comfortable. Lots of parking in a safe environment, the restaurant does need a little help with the menu.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoy staying at the Resort to kick back and relax in the thermal pools. There are many activities available at the Resort (golf packages, white water rafting, horse back riding, etc.), but we enjoy soaking in the pools, watching the young and old dive off the 1 metre and 3 metre boards and relax on the loungers on the lawn area.
The Resort is looking better than it has in the previous two years. Management is making efforts in making the place look nice again. It is a great family resort and we will continue to visit it in the future!