“Really Really good Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony's Greek Grill

Tony's Greek Grill
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come enjoy our delicious, freshly cooked, traditional Greek dishes the best the valley has to offer. We open for lunch and dinner. From early May until late September. From 11am to 9pm, seven days a week. Casual setting, no need for a reservation.
“Really Really good Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Best tzatziki-EVER! Could bath in it happily. Pretty expensive for "fast food". But great little atmosphere, lovely Greek family runs it. Everything is of great, fresh, healthy quality!

Visited July 2014

Red Deer, Alberta
“We always go to Tony's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Best Greek food in the valley - maybe in all of Kootenay Park!
Tony and his family are friendly and the food is amazing!
We love Tony's!

Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Best Donair EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I'm in Fairmont all the time for work and this place was recommended. I love donair, normally I get it with sweet sauce but thought I would switch it up and ordered the "traditional donair" OMG, the best I've ever had hands down. Fresh and quality ingredients! I could eat it everyday, the pita is warm and light, the whole thing is just amazing!

It's very casual, but thats part of the charm. It isn't cheap but it's worth it!

• Visited June 2014
Fort Lewis, Washington
“Not so greek”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

If I had the money I would send Tony to Europe to see what a real restaurant serving Greek/ Mediterranean fare is like. I have traveled extensively and I will say this is far from quality and authentic food. I was disappointed. I sometimes go to restaurants without looking at the reviews to give it an unbiased review. Even looking at the shack of a restaurant, I still went in. I should have stuck to the ice cream like most that frequented this establishment. Do not waste your time until Tony fixes his dilemma.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank clausrock
Seattle, Washington
“Consistently good, great eats, smoothies, hummus ...yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I went here a year ago, and recently returned. I ordered something different and wow...it was wonderful....hit the spot, for not a ton out of pocket. I ate outside with the cool breezes and beautiful views. I tried the mango pineapple smoothy which was deliciously refreshing and dolmas, plus other delectables. I don't remember if there is beer or wine...so I rated the bar scene as average. This is not a bar, but a delightful cafe in a beautiful spot with delicious food and drink.

• Visited May 2014