“Best Ever”
Review of Tony's Greek Grill

Tony's Greek Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Come enjoy our delicious, freshly cooked, traditional Greek dishes the best the valley has to offer. We open for lunch and dinner. From early May until late September. From 11am to 9pm, seven days a week. Casual setting, no need for a reservation. We are CLOSED for the season now until the spring of 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Cant wait for each spring until this fabulous resteraunt opens. Never a dissappointment. Food super fresh, healthy and tasty. Only place where I dont have to force my kids to eat veggies! you HAVE to try it...you'll love it!.

1  Thank EvilQueen

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very close to the Fairmont resort and being vegetarian this was like finding an oasis in the desert.
Not a fancy restaurant, but the food is great with a nice inside picnic table area. We ate here in 2006 and looked forward to it still being there, which it was on this recent trip back.

1  Thank jimmcma
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This extremely casual restaurant is like a Greek McDonalds. You place your order at the register, find a table and the food is brought to you. They also have take-out. I'm not that familiar with Greek food so it took me awhile to decide what to order. I'm also a fussy eater. So when I finally decided on something, I got something other than what I ordered. Whatever I was eating was good (chicken on skewer) but it was a very small portion (only 1 skewer) and I left feeling hungry. We didn't feel the restaurant was clean so we didn't order desserts like we normally do.

There are picnic tables outside and mis-matched tables inside. We originally sat outside but had to move inside because of all the bees. Plus, the tablecloth was pretty sticky. Inside was noisy. Everyone raves about this place, so maybe we weren't happy because we expected a more formal restaurant. We have a casual take-out/eat-in restaurant near our home which we do like a lot, so maybe we were comparing Tony's to that one. Maybe we just hit a bad day at the end of their season.

1  Thank Want2travelallaround
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What delicious food in a most unlikely location!
Good friendly service in a family business.
This will now be part of every Fairmont trip for us!

1  Thank BRendajanice
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tony's is a gem of a place in Fairmont Hot Springs. The quaint patio with picnic tables and umbrellas lets you eat in the fresh air while enjoying the beauty of the surrounding mountains. The service is quick and served fast food style but the food is excellent; like dining at a fine Greek restaurant. The Greek salad was fresh and wonderful and the homous and pita was excellent. I highly recommend this place to eat if you are staying in Fairmont and it is also quick enough to stop if you are driving through the area.