“Great, if a little pricey”
Review of Tony's Greek Grill

Tony's Greek Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Come enjoy our delicious, freshly cooked, traditional Greek dishes, the best the valley has to offer. We are open for lunch and dinner from early May until late September from 11am to 8pm, every day except Wednesday. Casual setting, no need for a reservation.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Greek food that is a nice change from the standard fare. Atmosphere is comfortable, casual, friendly. Prices are about 9.00 for donair and 6.00 for smoothie. Recommended food, but you will spend a bit more than you expect.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We made two trips to Tony's during our week in Fairmont and enjoyed both experiences. I had the gyro sandwich ( what else?) and my wife had the Greek salad and Souvlaki which I hope is spelled correctly. We also shared an order of grape leaves which is one of my personal favorites. Friendly service and really good food. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stop at Tony's every time I'm in the area. The food is always made fresh and very tasty. His wife has tweaked an age old recipe and mastered the art of making Baklava. It's awesome!!! The service is always good and Tony is always helpful, polite and thankful to deal with. I've tried many of the food choices offered and they are always great. One of the best Greek restaurants I have ever eaten at.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Fabulous Greek food from a traditional menu. Souvlaki, Dolma, Greek salad, Baklava - all amazing! Tony is very personable and helpful with ordering, and you can eat there or do take-out. They have picnic style tables in and out. If you go for dinner, get there early as it is a popular place. They do open at 11 for lunch. Right off the highway and easy to find.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a very casual little greek 'joint' but the service is friendly and the food is good! They have ice cream, great souvlaki and baklava all prepared out of a miniscule but efficient kitchen.