“Tasty Thai”

Tip Siam
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Went with friends we all ordered different meals and all shared so we all had some of each others
all the food was excellent. I had chicken wings as my entrée which were very tasty my wife had chicken satay which I had one off and that was great.
All the food was very good and at a reasonable price well worth a look

Reviewed October 15, 2013

As locals we often go into Tip Siam for a Saturday or Sunday lunch. Price is very good and the food is consistently great. You alway feel welcome by the staff

1  Thank Graeme S
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went last night for dinner for a friends birthday (I have been to this restaurant several times). It's a nice easy restaurant that you can turn up to dressed casually or better. The food is always good, service is prompt and a big plus is a public parking area next door, sure you have to pay, but it's worth the convenience of parking so close.
I also like the fact it gives you the option of BYO (bring your own wine), so you can buy at a liquor wholesaler or bring from home and not have to pay inflated restaurant prices.
Overall not a place to go if you're looking for something special, but a great place to go for a nice Thai meal with friends.