My husband normally stays here for business but it was my first time here. The rooms are huge and well appointed, although a little dated. We had a separate sitting room, kitchen and bedroom, although the couch was very uncomfortable. The view from our 16th level room was amazing. Breakfast was stock-standard for a hotel. 2% for paying by credit card was steep so you're better off paying cash or eftpos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spencer on Byron Hotel is located just 500m from Takapuna Beach with fantastic views of the city, Hauraki Gulf, Lake Pupuke and Takapuna. This Auckland hotel is the first business class accommodation provider on Auckland's North Shore and spectacular panorama of Auckland CBD to the south, Rangitoto Island to the east, and Lake Pupuke to the north. With Studio or One Bedroom Suites available including disabled access rooms, plus a swimming pool, spa pool, tennis courts, gym, restaurant and bar, The Spencer on Byron Hotel has something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Spencer on Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spencer On Byron Hotel
- Spencer On Byron Auckland
- The Spencer On Byron Hotel Takapuna, Auckland, North Island