I stayed on a business trip and found it very comfortable and pleasant. Be sure to ask for a room with a view towards Takupuna Bay for some pretty sunrise views. The gym was well equipped and not crowded even had a personal trainer if you needed to book one for your workout (for a fee). The room was spacious and comfortable. I would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest Auckland hotels - ocean views, sea-scented air and a sunny outlook... Auckland's Spencer on Byron Hotel uses its beautiful environment to great advantage. This Auckland hotel is the first business class accommodation provider on Auckland's North Shore and spectacular panorama of Auckland CBD to the south, Rangitoto Island to the east, and Lake Pupuke to the north. Various types of rooms from studios to fully equipped family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Spencer on Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spencer On Byron Hotel
- Spencer On Byron Auckland
- The Spencer On Byron Hotel Takapuna, Auckland, North Island