Lowest prices for your stay
$100
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$92
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Hotels.com
$92
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Priceline$100
Travelocity$92
Agoda.com$100
All reviews shaving kit quality linen toiletries provided room was clean attending a conference water pressure family room would definitely stay here again one night stay north shore shower unit cleanliness kitchenette auckland
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2017

This motel has the most comfortable bed, such a relief after a long haul flight.
The staff are very helpful, and the accommodation is spotlessy clean. this is our second stay, and we will be returning at the end of our holiday.

Room tip: We stayed on the ground floor.
Reviewed January 22, 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at the ANZAC Court last weekend. I found Jesse to be most helpful and courteous when looking after myself and my friends. I found the rooms to be clean and tidy and well appointed. I was also pleased to find that they suited my accessibility needs as a paraplegic. I will definitely be using this motel again in the future.

Room tip: Ask for room 10 or 12 if looking for a wheelchair accessible accommodation
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Stayed one night in delux studio.Really surprised.Lovely greeting,decor and amenities.50" TV.Huge comfy bed,pillows and fab arm chair!Would recommend to all.Just a block away from some great resturants.

Room tip: We had room 8 and very pleased.$160 was great value.
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I spent a week at the Anzac Court Motel. Parking was convenient (right out side my room) and the wifi speed was excellent. I could walk to restaurants and run on Takapuna Beach and around parts of nearby lake Pupuke. The motel is quiet and rooms include a small kitchenette. I was able to heat soup and refrigerate food purchases from the nearby Countdown supermarket on days that I did not want to eat out. Anzac Court reminded me why motel's are such a plus when quiet and well administered.

Room tip: I stayed on the first floor--room one.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2016

Stayed 1 night while in the area for a sporting event. Located in an average neighborhood but once you step inside it had plenty of features to surprise guests. Friendly helpful staff. A crazy number of complementary toiletry accessories which my teen daughter really loved. Comfortable,clean and tidy with kitchen and reasonable space.

Date of stay: November 2016