“Funky little gem!”

Truffle Pigs Bistro & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Field
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A 13 room post and beam family run lodge in the heart of Yoho National Park in Field, BC. Truffle Pigs Lodge is freshly renovated and prides itself on offering families and couples relaxing, clean and affordable accommodations. Truffle Pigs Bistro is an award winning Bistro and Lounge that serves fresh, local and hand made foods, BC wines, beer and a great selection of spirits. Truffle Pig food is simply scrumptious , made by real people, in real time with real food ingredients. Our menu offers a wide range of gluten free options and we welcome children and families in the restaurant. Truffle Pigs Bistro and Lodge has been described as the "jewel" of Yoho National Park, "unpretentious" & one of the most relaxed and tasteful properties in the Canadian Rockies. You won't find a concierge, corporate uniform or chandelier on property but you will find the concierge and staff from other properties eating and hanging out.. Full of locals, local lore and local charm.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

While spending a week in the Canadian Rockies and exploring Yoho National Park, we had a wonderful lunch at this bistro. Worth finding in this tiny town! Creative food with beautiful presentation and warm friendly service. Our waiter, Brian, was enthusiastic, polished and knowledgable about the food and never stopped smiling. Daily soup was great and the brie and ham sandwich delish. Salads were made of top quality greens (no iceberg here!) and lightly dressed with a fabulous dressing. One in our party had a great looking burger and fries and the fries were like the ones you get in France-thin, homecut and delicious. Give this little bistro a try-you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I went up to Field for our wedding, and we were suppose to meet our Marriage Commissioner at her home in Field. But we lost her number and could not find her, so we went to the only place that was open in town to ask for directions. That place turn out to be the Truffle Pig and the staff there were so helpful and friendly that we stayed awhile and had a few drinks. We enjoyed it so much that we asked the owners if they were willing to allow us to do our rehearsal dinner there. They agreed and that night my wife; my family; and I all went there and not only were the staff very helpful and friendly but the food was amazing. I had the venison bourguignon and it was the best meal I have ever had in my life. My wife and I enjoyed it some much that even after the wedding we went and had dinner there again and the steak and pork belly nachos were devine. I would highly recommend this resturaunt to anyone in the area of Field, it is a must visit. Plus they had some great local brews on tap

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The reviews that rave about the Bulgogi Pork Belly Nachos are on the mark. Only critique would be that there's a lot of infused oil on the bottom of the nacho plate that's not necessary. The Green Salt Duck Leg Confit Cassoulet put a smile on my Chef/boyfriend's face, and I had the special 3-cheese ravioli with seafood and it was good, but I'd wish I didn't have to dig for the raviolis beneath the heaping helping of seafood... ? They were compressed - although worth the excavation. More than enough food, for sure, and excellent flavours. MmmmHmmmm!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Perfect in all avenues they treat you like your the only one there thanks guys and gals see you soon.... Kenny Dunbar

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great small, intimate little restaurant with fabulous food. Highly recommend. Restaurant holds approximately 30 people. If you have a larger group, it is recommended you make reservations.