After my last stay in the sister lodge (Moraine Lake Lodge), I have decided to try the Cathedral Mountain Lodge.
+ Nice Cabins
+ Good restaurant
+ Friendly staff
- No cellular network (but it can be a plus if you want, just like me, to disconnect from work)
- No internet (same as above)
- Road and Train noise might be a bit disturbing if you are sensitive to that kind of noise
Overall, 5 nights in this hotel, 6 days of great pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field