“Field burgers”

Dining options: Breakfast
Norfolk, Nebraska
“Field burgers”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We have been here twice, once for breakfast and once for dinner. Both of our meals were very good. The little general store has beer/wine to take out and grocery supplies. I bought a little hand knitted dress there for a granddaughter. the also have scarves/purses art/jewelry and other items for sale. The food can be organic if you want. They close early, I think around 6 or so, get there early for dinner.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pete B

Calgary
“Great Casual Food - just watch the garlic”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I had a good casual dinner here on a Friday night. I went with their version of a chicken Quesadilla - with a corn salsa. It was very good. My wife went with one of their rice bowls with shrimp. While tasty, my wife found it a bit heavy on the garlic, so much so that she started picking out garlic slices. By the time she was done, it looked as if they had put a whole head (yes a head, not a glove) of garlic into the rice bowl!
Great raspberry squares and other baked goods.

• Visited August 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great tasting food at reasonable prices in a nice atmosphere. After being disappointed by the Truffle Pigs next door this place was great. I would recommend the chick and brie sandwich or the pulled pork sandwich, both were excellent.

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Who Would've Thought?”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

That a place so quaint and with awesome food would be hidden away here? My sister-in-law led us here, and we were not disappointed. My girls shared a rice bowl and my husband and I shared a panini. All very delicious. We were lucky that we got here during an off time, and the place wasn't too crowded. But I can imagine it can get pretty busy here during peak meal hours. The food, ambience and service here is great all around. Definitely worth a visit when passing through.

• Visited August 2012
Beaumont, Canada
“Amazing food, great views, friendly atmosphere!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have eaten here at least 3 times this summer and we live in Beaumont Alberta. Anytime we went camping in Alberta or BC we'd plan one of our meal stops while driving here. We love the food and the staff are so friendly. It doesn't look like much but don't let that fool you. If you stop and try it out you will love it. I'll be stopping there many more times and there is camping just up the road.

• Visited July 2012