As always, it was amazing to get out to Emerald Lake. It's a beautiful place to stay with good food and good service. A couple of things:
1) Book on expedia vs. with the resort as we saved about $35/night that way. There's no cancellation that way but we didn't care about that
2) Try snowshoeing. They have some scenic trails that are pretty easy to walk on as they are all flattened down. for $20/day it was excellent.
3) Make time for the hot tub. Again, great views and a good way to relax after show shoeing!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Lake Hotel Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge Canada