“Next Stop....Pizza Station”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
North Bay
“Next Stop....Pizza Station”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I found this place on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try and I've been going ever since. I don't live in Gravenhurst but I travel Hwy 11 a fair bit and this is one place that I always stop in at to grab a pie on my way by, even if I'm not hungry I'll pick one up and eat it once I get to my destination. The toppings are real toppings and the pizza tastes fantastic. The prices are really fair and the service is always delivered with a smile. I have yet to eat there but I've had they're pizza a couple dozen times it's always been fantastic.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank BigBig-L

Muskoka, Ontario
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Best pizza in town available here. The place is nothing special to look at though, so have it delivered or take it somewhere nice - like down to the wharf at Lake Muskoka.

1 Thank sinniss
Muskoka
“Live in Gravenhurst & only order pizza from here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Best pizza we've ever had from a restaurant. Homemade from a recipe not boxed dough.
They deliver to our house even though they are further away then Boston Pizza who will not deliver to our house.
Owner is wonderful and sometimes will make the deliveries himself! They are always very busy (at nights).
If you want delivery or a place to eat in, this is a great little spot that is not a "big box" restaurant. It has a personal touch. Can't beat the price either.
They are closed Sundays.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MuskokanBeachBum
Monona, Wisconsin
“Excellent Pizza. Fresh ingredients and perfect crust.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Basic menu. You create your own pizza based on a variety of toppings. Large size was really large. It may be 8 slices but they are twice the size of a usual pizza. Toppings were really fresh and the crust was full and cooked to a perfect light brown. Very friendly folks. I would definitely recommend. It's a notch or two above the usually chain pizza.

Address on Trip Advisor is out of date. The new (last 2 yrs.) is 415 Bethune Drive.

2 Thank Slawrence67
gravenhurst
“Great pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Pizza as I remember. Been in the biz for 25 years. Ahem... my company used to be this good. Very old school, don't expect to get arugula on your pizza!:)

Visited August 2012