“The most Unhygienic place I've ever paid to eat at !!”

Lakers Tap Grill & Games
Ranked #24 of 61 Restaurants in Gravenhurst
Cuisines: Armenian, Indian, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“The most Unhygienic place I've ever paid to eat at !!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and thought we'd try out local establishments ! The restaurant looked nice from the outside and the dining room was set up really well but as soon as we came in a foul smell crept up ! It smelled dirty and stale . There was only 2 men at the bad and the owner was drinking with them . When we received the menues they had all kinds of smeared on them and I barley wanted to touch them . We ordered breaded tiger shrimp and we received 2 shrimps battered into one batter to make it appear bigger . The shrimp were soggy and filled with oil and the fries were so salty we could barley wash it down !

Anyway my recommendation is to NEVER eat here !
It was a terrible experience and I would not even send my worst enemy here !!!

• Visited April 2013
7 Thank Rudikody
sandysethi, Owner at Lakers Tap Grill & Games, responded to this review, December 2, 2014
We are very disappoint with your view, as you were staying at TABOO resort, we remember that you and your husband came by, you have Order the Shrimp and your husband eat all the shrimps and left you with the price. Please don't insult any Restaurant like that it is very inappropriate. As you have order water, If your intention was getting free meal, you just have, but this is too much....

Please call me, As I am willing to address you in person or by phone.

Thanks
Sandy Sethi

Port Carling, Canada
“My Favorite Bar & Restaurant”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have traveled all over Canada, and been in almost every city in Ontario.
I have never felt more welcome and comfortable in an establishment.
Wonderful people and Atmosphere.
It has everything you could want in a bar and restaurant,
Without losing its local charm.
I have been in Muskoka every summer for over 10 years now
and Lakers is the only place to go for a great Dinner and Evening.
A perfect setting to make new friends or catch up with old friends.
Always an excellent time.

• Visited August 2012
19 Thank theworldlink
ontario
“good place for snowmobilers in the winter campers in the summer”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

caters more to the twenty's crowd who dont do groceries and eat out because it is easier clean friendly atmosphere sports type bar

18 Thank kellyz1
Goderich, Canada
“Truly an AWFUL place in every way.”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This is the absolute worst restaurant I have ever been in. We have a cottage close by and frequently see a full parking lot here so we decided to give it a try. What a big mistake. Everything is over priced to begin with and two items that we ordered, we were told it was a different price thaN on the menu... and of course it was higher still.

The appetizers were cold in the middle and one of them looked like it was left over from the day before. There were three of us and our meals all came at different times. My son and I ordered the same burger and we got a completEly different burger from what we ordered. When I mentioned it, the waitress she didn't try and do anything to fix the problem... she just said over and over that she brought us what she thought we wanted. My other son's pizza had frikking pickles on it. Pickles don't belong on pizza and they aren't even listed on the menu as an option... so why were they on there. It was gross. And he didn't ask for hair on his pizza either... but he got that too.

This place is dirty and gross and should be closed down. They don't care if you are happy or not - they just want the bill paid... and they get mad when they don't get a tip. What a bunch of fools.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEAS DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE.

I'M GOING TO REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

• Visited October 2011
13 Thank jkingma
Ontario
“What a dissapointment”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

I strive to explore local food while on vacation. And there are good local restaurants in Gravenhurst, but this simply is not one of them.

Typical bar food, poorly prepared, small portions, at an unjust price.
My double patty burger seemed like a regular patty split in two.

It seemed we were nickel and dime'd for every little thing, so if you order anything extra or change any items, be prepared to be charged for everything. We were even over-charged on our final bill!
Not impressed. There are better places in the town.
We're not going back.

9 Thank wunderstruck
I am very disappointed with your views, we are Sorry if you feel that way. In past we use to make two patties, for one burger, to keep our kitchen fast. But at present we have one Pattie Burger, also about you review on extra charge on add items. We have listed items add on with price. If at the time your visit, you have charge anything extra, and you didn't get it, we can offer you $10 coupon Gift card. For that you have to come in person.
Last thing you have mention their is better places, we are here 17 years, we have seen lots of places comes and goes. But if you are going to a place, looking for good price and want to spend set amount, I would suggest you should ask front person, what I can get for that price. We make according to your budget.

Please contact for future misunderstanding and resolve previews disappointment and we are willing to give you $10 Gift card upon resolving this issue.

Sandy Sethi