“You've Done It Again”

Rombos Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in Gravenhurst
Cuisines: Canadian, Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ingersoll, Canada
“You've Done It Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Here it is exactly one year after my last review. And as promised, I did try your Pizza on Thursday July 25. I had extra cheese, bacon, onions and pineapple and it was a perfect "10". I returned on Saturday July 27. You were extremely busy with a youth ball team and coaches and parents as well as other guests. We were advised by one of the waitresses that there would be about a 40 minute wait. However, that wait turned out to be only 15-20 minutes. During this time, both waitresses remained very pleasant to each and every guest. On this occasion I had Spaghetti with meat sauce and again a perfect "10" in my opinion.

• Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Lunch time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We arrived in Gravenhurst after a long drive and settled in a Ramboos for lunch as I recalled seeing it listed on Tripadvisor. I had a hot hamburger (an old fave) and requested crispy fries. It was one of the better ones that I have had. My wife had a club sandwich which she thoroughly enjoyed.

Visited July 2013
“Very poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Staff are very abusive . They need training in good customer service. My wife and I will never eat or order from rambo's again

3 Thank Burch56
PIT
“Really Liked Rombos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

There are not too many choices in Gravenhurst, so we tried this one of a kind restaurant in the heart of the town on South Muskoka Avenue. It is an old brick building on a corner, and did not look really great from the outside. The inside was nice enough, nothing trendy, but the service and the food were very good. I had the chicken soulvaki, and my chicken was cooked within minutes of serving, so it was fresh and tender. The Greek salad was wonderful with homegrown tasting tomatoes. The lemon roasted potatoes were also good. My husband loved his homemade pizza, and thought it was the best he has had in recent memory. We would have gone back for a second dinner, but our day trips took us in other directions, and a week was too short! If this restaurant was in our hometown, we would visit it at least twice a month!

• Visited October 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Restaurant take over with us only”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

we had the whole place to our selves and the pizza was so good that we had it again the day after
watch for info sign on the way in

Visited August 2012