“Anniversary Getaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ontario,Canada
“Anniversary Getaway”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Service was good but main course arrived prior to appetizer. Portions were large and the food was hot. Not sure if I would go back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank suncone

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Never again”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I gave Boston Pizza another chance after a disapointing visit at another location earlier in the year.
I went to the Gravenhurst location with my family recently and there is no doubt the location is superb. Even our waitress was excellent to but that did not take away from the fact that our food was awful.
I ordered a Chicken parmigiano which came with spagetti and veggies and the chicken was the worst one I have ever eaten.
The two bites I did eat were like a heavy oily KFC breaded style chicken burger.
The veggies were overly cooked green giant frozen type-cauliflower and carrots.

The kids menu we had ordered the bug pasta and my daughters pasta was so overcooked and drowning in a overly salty

Toronto, Canada
“Nice deck by the water”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a nice round of golf nearby, it was a great way to end the day...sitting in the late afternoon sunshine on the deck overlooking the lake. The view was terrific and the atmosphere on the deck was very nice. Inside it seemed as if everyone was also having a good time.
The service was friendly enough and the beer was cold.
Unfortunately, some of the food in our party of 4 was good (Pastas) but the others were just average. My burger was "mushy" and didn't even look or taste like meat. Quite disappointing.
Because of the food, the rating is only average. However, don't let this stop you from enjoying the great location and wonderful view. Hopefully you will find something on the menu better than my food! (Salad was very good)

• Visited August 2013
“Beautiful setting but food was below average”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in the area and it was pretty much one of the few restaurants in the area that had great views & was kid friendly. We sat over looking Lake Muskoka which was beautiful but the food & service was not up to par. I had a salad (very little dressing - it was a very basic salad for the price) & my husband had chicken wings (the chicken wings were cold and had bloody spots inside). The service was also poor, our server did not ask how our meal was. All in all, I would not recommend eating here.

Gravenhurst, Canada
“Great Views”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Love this location. Always sports playing on the screens in the bar. Tables on the deck are really close together so you can hear other conversations when it's busy. Food is average, but price is right.

Visited August 2013