This hotel is one of the best ever - and I've stayed at many. Parking is complimentary and there's plenty of it. Check-in was the quickest and slickest I've experienced. The little things count. We had asked for a higher floor in our reservation and were given a suite on the top floor. The check in clerk came out from behind her reception desk to hand us our key cards and point the way to the elevator. The suite itself was spotless. The design was great - more than enough room for two people. The view of the lake was breathtaking and all balconies have Muskoka chairs for lounging. Shower was excellent and the lightweight bedding was a real treat. The air conditioning system was the most efficient and quiet we've ever had in a hotel. The area around the hotel is great for exploring. Be sure to climb the hill beside the hotel to the lookout gazebo. It looks a little daunting but I could easily do it and I use a cane. Breakfast had everything you could possible want - sausages, eggs, potatoes, pancakes and do it yourself waffles. The little station with salsa, cheese, onions and sour cream was an unexpected treat. The kitchen had everything you could possible need to cook inside. Outside, there are two new gas barbecues available for guests to grill their food. Only minor disappointments were the cold temperature of the pool (and some dirt on the bottom) and no hand lotion in the bathroom. It is a non-smoking facility but many guests smoke on the balconies - not sure why that is allowed as smoke was blowing into our room until we closed the door to the outside.
All the staff from reception to housekeeping and breakfast servers were exceptional and friendly. Lastly, although the hotel seemed full, the suits are an oasis on quiet. We did not hear any noise from neighbours.
This place offers outstanding value for the prices they charge and if perfect for a quick trip to recharge and enjoy everything Muskoka has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest of Muskoka hotels and is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka. Our Gravenhurst hotel's location is perfect for business and leisure travel, offering proximity to Muskoka's most iconic destinations and attractions. When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka, you have Lake Muskoka's sea adventures, Muskoka shopping and dining, and beautiful Muskoka Wharf at your availability. You also have easy access to nearby Muskoka Boat & Heritage Center, Hardy Lake's hiking trails, Santa's Village, Muskoka Bay Club golfing, and more. Our all-suite hotel in Muskoka provides complimentary breakfast, high-speed Internet access, and pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Muskoka District