Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
Wellington Inn(Bracebridge)(Great Value!)
$101
$131
Priceline
Gold Pine Inn Motel(Gravenhurst)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suiteboston pizzawafflessausagemuskoka wharfpool and hot tubbreakfast was includedthe breakfast arealake viewwonderful hotelnice balconypull out couchboat museumparking lotport carlingthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Five of us shared two rooms for one night during a five night snowmobiling tour. The rooms were large, comfortable and well appointed. The included breakfast quite good. The "snowmobiling" rate was very attractive. The staff were professional but friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank RAP705
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a mid-winter get-away over the Family Day weekend and we were very pleased.
We had a one-bedroom queen studio overlooking the lake. Our room was very comfortable and clean. There were plenty of towels, the bed was very comfortable and everything was in working order. When we checked in, I was given an envelope with my name on it. When we got into the room and I opened it, it was a hand-written welcome because I'm a Marriott rewards member! I've never had that level of service!
The breakfast was good and plentiful, even though the hotel was full. They had eggs, sausage, waffles, french toast, hash browns, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc.
The only minor inconvenience was parking. The hotel was filled with snowmobilers who took 2 and 3 parking spots...one for their truck, one for their trailer and in some cases a third for their snowmobile. With all the snow piled up as well, it made parking a bit tight, but we were always able to find a spot.
All in all, I was very impressed with this location and the staff. It was a great winter get-away!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CoorsGuy
shan_wickremasinghe, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to create a great guest experience and nice to hear when we have succeeded. We hope to see you on a future visit to Muskoka.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Just spent 4 nights there. Impressed and so thankful, last time I was in the area the options were not great. This is a 5 year old hotel, great decor, free wifi, pool, hot tub, complimentafy breakfast. Rooms are thoroughly decorated and attention paid to details. The tv is on a swivel, can watch in bed if you like, or from the couch. Kitchen is very modern and well equipped, everything except an oven, which the girl on the desk explained upon checking in, apologized profusely for and offered to assist if there was something I needed baked during my stay! Seriously! Iwas starting to feel like I had fallen through a wormhole into another dimension.
I found ALL the staff to be very helpful, super friendly and all about making your stay easy. I was surprised to find info in the room that they will even grocery shop for you, just leave a list (no extra charge)!
I really liked how unobtrusive the housekeeping were, loved the sign for the door-that you don't need anything-how many times have I had the room door opened-just checking-despite the "do not disturb".In a suite as comfy as this it's quite possible that you are taking care of yourself, don't need anything and are mindful of the environmental costs of hotel life.
Breakfast was good, lots of choice, healthy or carboholic! The only thing people might see as a drawback is that there is no full time restaurant or bar here-However: there is a Boston Pizza adjacent, lots within a 2 minute drive and there are featured nights in the lobby: hamburger night, chili night, etc., help yourself, bottles of wine out, etc.
Snowmobilers paradise, they were parked right beside me and come right off the lake! Great place to stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lori G
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights during a wild week of winter weather. The hotel staff were excellent and provided attentive service even during the most hectic times. Even though it was terrible outside, the hotel maintained a clean lobby area. Reception staff were friendly and made sure that we were taken care of. Housekeeping standards were higher than most properties in the area. The hot breakfast was comparable to those offered by other hotels and, even with a relatively full house, there was no waiting for food items. Its location is perfect for summer activities, sitting right in the area known as the Muskoka Wharf. In the winter, many of the amenities of the wharf were not open.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends