I was there for this past weekend with my wife and kids along with three other families. Our check in was at 4 PM. We arrived on Friday at 12 PM. Asked the front desk lady who was very generous to assist us in any matter. We asked if any of the rooms were available. Since we had small kids she immediately agreed to give us two rooms so the little ones could get little stretch after long and early drive. It was great from there on. Outside BBQ by Pool was great. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was great, especially the sausages. Will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest of Muskoka hotels and is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka. Our Gravenhurst hotel's location is perfect for business and leisure travel, offering proximity to Muskoka's most iconic destinations and attractions. When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka, you have Lake Muskoka's sea adventures, Muskoka shopping and dining, and beautiful Muskoka Wharf at your availability. You also have easy access to nearby Muskoka Boat & Heritage Center, Hardy Lake's hiking trails, Santa's Village, Muskoka Bay Club golfing, and more. Our all-suite hotel in Muskoka provides complimentary breakfast, high-speed Internet access, and pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Muskoka District