Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
$98
Gold Pine Inn Motel(Gravenhurst)
$98
TripAdvisor
The Inn on Bay(Gravenhurst)
Pinedale Inn(Gravenhurst)
Lone Pine Inn(Gravenhurst)
Skyways Motel(Gravenhurst)
Pine Grove Cottages(Gravenhurst)
Lantern Bay Resort(Gravenhurst)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suiteboston pizzawafflessausagemuskoka wharfpool and hot tubbreakfast was includedthe breakfast arealake viewwonderful hotelnice balconypull out couchboat museumparking lotport carlingthe general manager
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed here recently with my family with a lake view studio suite and it was excellent.
Marriot continues to offer clean and spacious hotel room with all the amenities we need.
The full kitchens are perfect for our family and allowed us to prepare our lunches for our day trips and make dinners when we didn't want to eat out.

The view was great and the location is within walking distance to a few neat eateries.

A nice little walking trail behind the hotel offer a beautiful view of Lake Muskoka from onto a rock cliff.
My only complaint was the loud air conditioner units in the room which somewhat interfered with having a quiet night sitting on the balcony. But this can easily be overlooked beacuse of the location and the well appointed room.
Would certainly come back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank grey0wl
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed here in the winter 2013, I would highly recommend bring your skates, snowmobile, etc. Beautiful area right on the water, I imagine the summer would be just as amazing! I hope to go back for a Winter Getaway this year!

Room Tip: I highly recommend any Lakeview room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our family spent one night on our way to pick up our son from camp. We arrived late in the evening and left early the next morning so we didn't get to experience all that the Residence Inn had to offer, but we would definitely like to go back and stay longer. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and we had a great little patio with two Muskoka chairs overlooking the water with a beautiful view to watch the sunrise. Staff were friendly and helpful upon check in and check out. We were surprised at the quality and variety of the complimentary breakfast. The kitchen in our room would have been great to make simple meals had we been staying longer. Given that we were visiting during peak tourism season the room rate was a bit over-priced, but then again that is the Muskoka's!

Room Tip: Rooms on the water side afford a beautiful view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our group has recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Gravenhurst for a four-day business meeting. As a coordinator I came in contact with many staff members, from management to housekeeping and kitchen staff and they all demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and courtesy. I would like to mention a few of them by name and thank them for going the extra mile. Shan, I appreciated your help, when I made a mistake in a reservation date. Laura, your patience and flexibility were truly commendable. Jon, it was your attitude, when you took me on a tour of your hotel the first time I was there, that convinced me to book with you. Anne, you were incredibly helpful with the left over food.

I highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a well kept, clean place, with a lovely view in Muskoka .

Room Tip: Rooms with a view are worth an extra charge.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank technofan
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great location and a great facility. Very clean, well equipped rooms with comfortable beds. Nice balcony overlooking the Muskoka wharf. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. First time in Muskoka and I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple