“The best ingredients and the best staff make for the best pizza!”

Roberts Street Pizza
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We ordered pizza twice this month from Robert's Street, and both times the staff on the phone were informative, helpful, and kind. The use premium ingredients on their pizza, and put care into making them, and it shows. Our orders were right both times, and they made sure to follow our special instructions. (asked them to knock lightly as we had a sleeping child with us). my only complaint is the meat they use on the donairs, it was the pre-packaged, pressed and formed meat you can buy at the supermarket, and I was disappointed with that.

There are newer reviews for Roberts Street Pizza

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Only had delivery, but the pizzas are always consistant.
They will make substitutions for you on the pizzas. Delivery is usually when they say it will be. Good value and tasty.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is one pizza shop I miss since I moved away from Ladysmith..
The toppings were generous, the people were always polite,.. And the few times I had it delivered it was only delivered once cold and they quickly sent me a new hot one with just one phone call..I have also tried their other dishes (lasagna, spagetti etc) and they were also quite good..

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have lived or traveled from one end of Canada to another and any places in the States including New York City where I did expect to find great pizza. I didn't. I move to little Ladysmith and I find the best pizza I've ever had outside of one brick oven place in Vancouver and a couple of spots in Montreal. So of you're mid-island, here for light up or for any number of reasons this is THE place to get your pizza. The only place.

If you call after the place has opened and get a busy signal or no answer all I can to is say be persistent or just go to the restaurant and order there. Even if you want delivery. It's more than worth the effort

If's fresh, hot, cooked to perfection, fresh dough, and all the rest that you'd expect from the best. The staff is great, if a bit harried but the food is fantastic and better than what you can find in Nanaimo, Greater Victoria, Metro Vancouver or just about any other place you can think of.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have been getting pizza at Robert's street pizza for years and it never disappoints! It is always so good and they are very generous with their toppings/cheese/sauce. They are usually very busy but fast and on time