“I love the option of small portions for half price”
Review of Wigwam Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wigwam Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I've gone to this restaurant ever since I was a small child and my mom used to be a waitress there. They have new owners now but it's still great service the only thing that my family misses is the veal cutlets they used to serve it was a traditional thing to go down there and have veal cutlets with my dad his brothers and grandpa. Great little place and good Chinese food and if your not that hungry you can get the smaller portion and I think it's only like 5 bucks I love it

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Long time restaurant with reliable quality. Good for take out as well. Speciality Vietnamese prawn in sauce dishes. Very basic 1950's set up.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Best Asian cuisine in Ladysmith...I would never even step foot in the others. Family owned business, very authentic, great people. I have been going here since I was a little girl. Never disappoints!

1  Thank Snoopyslim
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have always had good food at this restaurant. It is far from fancy but clean and the people are friendly.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We ate there last night. I had the 3 choice conbo plate. The chopsuey consisted of cold noodles and a few strips of processed chicken that smelled bad. The fried rice was not fried and had cold frozen vegetables mixed through. the pork was pathetic right out of the frozen bag it came in, not prepared on premises I suppose. Will never eat there again and hope to warn others away..