“Delightful location and food”
Review of Page Point Bistro - CLOSED

Page Point Bistro
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hidden gem continues to offer great food at a good value in one of the the nicest settings on the island.

1  Thank LosKoz

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Food was absolutely delicious, calamari is sooo good, as is the pasta. Service on a couple of occasions was lacking. No refill of coffee and also waited for the bill. No excuse as there was no one else in the dining room. On the other hand have gone when the service was good. I believe that is when the owners are on board.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My fiancé brought me here for my birthday and I loved the place, the food and the view of the Marina outside the window.
This is a very charming and romantic bistro and the food is delicious and amazingly presented. The choice of wines is a perfect match for the choice of plates and the servers has been friendly, nice and very helpfull in the choice of food and drinks.
The view of the Marina is lovely and even in the winter you can enjow the beautiful view outside and the warmth of a cozy place inside.
Definitely we will eat here again if we will be in the area.

1  Thank Frantziska
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a very charming marina restaurant. The food is tasty and nicely presented. The servers are friendly and helpful. There is a good variety on the menu for all tastes and budgets.

It's a hidden gem!

1  Thank dhughesehansen
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My companions and I enjoyed this little bistro. The food was wonderful, and we had a lovely view of the water. Verna, co-owner the nearby Beachside B&B, where we stayed, recommended this bistro to us, and we are glad that she did. The next time we are in the area, we will eat here again.