“Delicious food”

Spice Hut Indian Cuisine.
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spice Hut is a Authentic Indian Cuisine.
Ladysmith, Canada
“Delicious food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food here is delicious and good quality. We've been to the restaurant a few times and have also had take out at home....NEVER disappointed! The Nan bread is the best...perfect texture and tasty!

• Visited January 2014

Edmonds, Washington
“Food was well prepared.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I prefer to have tea from a tea pot. My husband enjoyed the lamb vindaloo. Although he can tolerate a lot of heat he was happy to have ordered "hot" instead of "super hot." Apparently, super hot is like a 12 out of 10.

Visited January 2014
Canada
“Good food, but a little pricy”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was spoiled by really great East Indian food at competitive prices while living in Surrey, in Ladysmith there isn't really any competition so they can charge what they want (in Surrey we would have got twice as much food for the price). Everything we tried tasted good and I've eaten a lot of Indian food! We opted for takeout, and it was ready and hot when they said it would be. Overall, pretty good. Being on a budget though I probably won't be back any time soon.

• Visited November 2013
Ladysmith, Canada
“pure heaven”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I , went out with freinds to try our new restaurant in town. This turned out to be best curryed beef ever had. When you get menus you must ask for help but they are helpful in explaining all the different items. The garlic nan bread was incredable and you can watch them make your whole meal whitch I realy like. When we were there they had to two awsome happy cooks working side by side in harmony. The food served differently , then what Canadains are used to, curry is in separate bowl and rice, or what ever else you order, in another bowl. So it is up to you if you want to dump in apile or dip and eat more traditionally. I enjoyed dipping my nan garlic bread into curry bowl. My wife cannot eat spicey food whitch was no problem as you can have mild, medium, or hot..... or really hot. You get the taste of the spices without burning your mouth out. Our work group also went. The only complant was so many things to choose from. Oh yes try the home made icecream........ good . Made 1st on my list to eat

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Lancedf
Chemainus, Canada
“They know what they are doing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

What a great place. Wonderful service from being greeted at the door. The waitresses really know the menu and can advise or answer any questions you may have. It's nice that you can choose the heat of your dish. The decor is nice and the staff all wear saris. The price is good, can't wait to go back. This restaurant also does take out but we haven't tried it yet, not reason to think it would be any different from their in house food.

• Visited December 2013