“Yummy Pizza”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Wolfsburg, Germany
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went to Big Reds many times over this previous summer. Big Reds is the place to go if you want a casual but delicious dining experience. It's also a great place for kids as there is a children's menu and a toy and dessert at the end of their meal. The pizza is delicious and the apple crisp which is made right in the bakery! Not to mention the home cut fries and yummy fish. Also chowder is great! And the view! Every time I went to Big Reds, I felt right at home and the service is always great. The waitresses are born and bred Lunenburg girls and they always show true personality and do not act like they are just sucking up to the costumers. Big Reds is not gourmet but it is not pretending to be either and that's what I love, it is what it is and it is a fun place to be!

• Visited July 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“Fantastic Pizza & View!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is hands-down my favourite pizza. Whenever we head to the South Shore, it's the first place we eat. I love the crust and whatever is in their awesome sauce. The view overlooking Lunenburg Harbour is also fantastic.
I've also had a burger there and really enjoyed that as well!
We've never had any problems with service, in the restaurant or for take-out.
Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012
Halifax, Canada
“"Be Lost Without It"”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

There is not a pizza that compares to Big Red's flavour and quality, this is one of the first meals that I go for when on the South Shore. Being a family owned chain and a South Shore staple(for over 35 years displayed on their menu), the community has a great gem in Big Reds. The location in Lunenburg has a view like no other, while you enjoy a fresh made pizza and take in the kind family settings. I hope for myself and my family's sake that there will always be Big Reds to enjoy and hopefully in more communities...thanks Big Red!

• Visited January 2013
Bridgewater, Canada
“Pizza... yum!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We don't get to Lunenburg much but we always stop at Big Red's for Pizza. Even 30 minutes away and its worth the trip!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rick L
Nova Scotia
“GLUTEN FREE pizza crust”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We are a family of 4 with 2 kids. Wonderful kids menu. The pizza is amazing, u will never have anything like it..fresh homemade dough made daily with lots of toppings and amazing sweet and spicy sauce. I am gluten free and they have gluten free pizza crusts, I was so excited!!! AND fresh cut homemade French fries YUM. It's so hard to find a place to eat when ur gluten/dairy free. Will def go back!!!

3 Thank jacquelineswinemar