“Love Love Love”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Mahone Bay, Canada
“Love Love Love”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a cute cozy table and a wonderful waitress. Great wine and amazing food!! Incredible pricing!!! A little bit of heaven on earth!!!

• Visited March 2014

Nova Scotia
“Great Place to eat in Lunenburg”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Knot pub gives you an exceptional meal at a great price.You won't come out of those doors hungry.Some of my favourites are the fish cakes, Philly and fries, Pub club and an exceptional Ceaser salad..just to name a few.
The pub is small so expect to wait for a seat unless you go between regular dinner or supper hours but the wait is worth it. The staff are experienced and friendly and the space is homey and down to earth. The prices are very reasonable. A Great place to eat

1 Thank daffyaffy
Chester, nova scotia
“Nice place to meet friends”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is consistently good and great service. Sometimes it gets crowded and you have to wait for a table but we have never had more than a 20 min. wait. We tend to meet friends here and have a relaxing time.

Toronto
“Fun place to eat/Good pub food!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I often go to Lunenburg when I'm back in Halifax visiting family. I love Lunenburg so much that my husband and I got married there 24 years ago! I had never eaten at the Knot Pub, though - I actually had never really noticed it as I tend to stick to restaurants a few blocks away. I read about it on Trip Advisor so thought my daughters and I should give it a try! Saturday was very cold so were glad to see a roaring fire when we walked into the left side of the pub. There were many tables free there but the waitress said they were expected a large party. I asked if we could sit at one of the back tables there but she thought they might have to pull them together to make an even larger table. So we had to sit in one of the booths on the right side - that was too bad as I found the back of the booth to be very straight and not very comfortable. Also the seat is quite short so I felt that I was on a perch the whole time. I ordered scallops and fries (the scallops come from nearby Adams and Knickle). The scallops were so good! My fries could have been taken out of the fryer maybe a minute before. My daughters could not finish their lunch as the portions are big - they got a chicken club and chicken tenders. The waitress, Leah, was very friendly and the service was fast. I only wish that we could have sat on the left side - we left an hour later and I didn't see the large party!

Sarnia, Canada
“Enjoyed ourselves...would go again”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were on a driving coastal tour of Nova Scotia and stopped in Lunenburg for the night. The Knob Pub was one of the places that our Inn keeper suggested that we go. John had the small order of mussels which was more than enough he's glad he didn't have the full order. I order the Potato Skins excellent. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and after our dinner we enjoyed a fantastic hot fudge brownie. We were very impressed with all the great prices. I enjoyed my favorite glass of red wine and John had one glass the Knot Pub Ale then switched back to Bud Light. Took a taxi there and back to our room. I'd definitely go there again and recommend it highly.

• Visited November 2013