Addington Arms B&B
Smugglers Cove Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
$85
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Rum Runner Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
$82
$75
$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssteam showerheritage suitejib roomb byogurtspacious suitelovely dining roomin towntop floorknot pubdelicious breakfastbed and pillowssavvy sailorvisit lunenburgstayed longerspent two nightslunenburg area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

One night in Lunenburg, wish it could have been longer. After having stayed in small rooms in Halifax it was nice having the larger Heritage Suite with a sitting room. I never knew what the fuss was about sheet thread count, but now I am spoiled, thanks to Chris. Top quality beds and linens, nice touch having bathrobes, and fell in love with the steam shower. Orange pancakes with orange sauce was fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JandK_8
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fabulous experience here for two days. Room was very comfortable with a large sitting area, super comfy bed and a great little fridge with $1 amenities that were perfectly priced and a nice bonus to have late at night. Great local food recommendations, and conveniently located to everything in the downtown area, would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tofino
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to get away and celebrate our one year anniversary. I found Addington Arms on-line and I am so glad I did! Chris is super friendly and very welcoming. We stayed in the Heritage Suite. It felt like home. The small touches made a huge difference. The aromatherapy steam shower was very relaxing. The sheets were immaculate and the bed was oh so comfy. The breakfast was simply amazing. Homemade muffins, fresh fruit with yogurt, wonderful omlette, locally made juices and blueberry jam, and of course Chris' homemade lavender pepper! Mmmm, I want to go back just thinking about it. And on top of all that, you just have to walk out the front door and view some of the most beautiful houses/churches you can imagine. Lunenburg it truly a Nova Scotia gem! We both can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The heritage suite has an added "bonus" room right outside your door. It adds more privacy and it has its own entrance (also the fire escape) for those who smoke.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JR C
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Based on reviews in TripAdvisor, we stayed at the Addington Arms last week-end, a getaway night from our home in Halifax. After a dance in nearby Bridgewater, we settled into the Topsail Suite. The suite was great, very roomy, very comfortable, very clean, nicely decorated. We had our first steam, complete with aromatherapy, quite a unique experience. Our hostess Christine is a sweetheart, very friendly with a fun personality. Breakfast was great too, with a bit of Zydeco music on the side.

Room Tip: Topsail suite spacious, nicely appointed, comfortable bed and steam room for two creates a unique experience.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mongogerry
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I write this on New Years Eve as I reflect back on 2012 and my fabulous October maritime adventure. Our stay at the beautiful Addington Arms was all and more than these previous reviews, more than Home away from home as my own home pales in comforts. Chris and Dan Love people and Love to please. I was catered to, entertained and pampered, and maintain a feeling of having gained a true friend accross the country. They understand the luxury of a steam bath, delight of lavender pepper and home juiced fruit, great beds and art, and friendship. I Thank Dan for his culinary flare, and Chris for her insight and warmth of friendship. They are a delight, they are genuine, and I shall always be grateful for the experience.

Room Tip: I doubt one could go wrong on any choice, rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends