“Good experience.”
Review of Spa at Ninety4

Spa at Ninety4
More attraction details
Owner description: Slip into Paradise at Spa at Ninety4. AVEDA products are at the heart of the Spa at Ninety4 experience. Whether it’s a fusion stone massage or a euphoric treatment in our Oasis Tub, you will find total delight at our full-service spa. It’s all part of our focus on wellness for the mind, body and soul and on creating the perfect environment for recovery and rejuvenation.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The ambience of this spa is wonderful. Very relaxing and good treatments

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I had the shellack done and it was lovely, however the colour choices were less than desirable...regular polish had lots of colours though!

1  Thank oceanhearts
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The staff and organization of this spa certainly leaves a huge amount of room for improvement. The spa itself is ideally located in the center of Lunenburg and the atmosphere of this Aveda spa itself is quite lovely. However I was truly disappointed at the care and attention to detail we received upon booking group services for our Summer 2011 wedding. I expected so much and received so little. Pick it up a few notches Spa at Ninety4 and I would be happy to give you a second chance. Until then, try not to disappoint too many other brides!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Friendly Staff, very professional, excellent services offered - Kim and Candy are great!

1  Thank nikitaandduker
Reviewed January 27, 2012

In the Beautiful Lunenburg Arms Hotel - 10% off the spa if you're staying at the hotel. Very relaxing...My mom, sister and I enjoyed our time there.

1  Thank Lana G