“Sweet Indeed!”

Kate's Sweet Indulgence Catering & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lunenburg
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Cafe, Bakery, Breakfast, Lunch, Espresso, Counter service, Seat yourself, Sandwiches, Wraps, Soups, Quiche, Pastries, Cakes, Pies, Cupcakes, Catering, Take-Out, Dessert
Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you are visiting Lunenburg, be sure to not miss stopping by Sweet Indulgence for breakfast, lunch, a sweet snack or evening dessert. Their bakery items are really, really good. We had the blueberry biscuit/scone with maple frosting that was heavenly!. Everything look so tempting. I would like to spend the summer with them taking baking lessons.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

One of the rare places that was open on Canada Day... The staff and owner were very sweet & charming, the food looked great, but I was disappointed with the treats we got... The Sticky Bun was dry and lacking in flavour, and so were the other bars we got. Can't comment on lunch or coffee though... Maybe we were there on an off day??

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Every chance I get when I am home in Nova Scotia I go to Sweet indulgence pastry shop and café. Why? Because Kate is an accomplished chef and the food is always excellent. This past week, my husband and I shared a chicken Panini. I don't think we've had a better sandwich. To finish off our experience, we had a piece of what I would refer to as a "championship" carrot cake. Coupled with a cup of Freshly brewed sumatra decaf, it was a very tasty experience. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The coffee, treats and meals I've gotten here have always been delicious. The service can be slow though. I do enjoy it however and will recommend to anyone. :)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

From the long flowing black hair in my iced tea to the rock hard cookie that is at least 6 months old to the horrid service. I will never go back!

4  Thank Islanderabroad