“Local food. Great patio”

Kingfishers Waterfront Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kingfishers Waterfront Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 196 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been going to Kingfishers for a few years. We have always enjoyed the location on the water. The service is typically good. The live entertainment on weekends is great, although at times very loud. We have always loved the locally sourced foods they offer. Menu use to change often based on food availability but over the last year or so seems to stay the same. We typically order the pasta dishes. Which use to be amazing every time. Now it seems the quality has slipped. Not sure if they have new kitchen staff or owners or it’s just been a few off times. Hoping things improve as it was our favourite place to dine out. Appetizer menu is great, with lots of selections. Drinks are great. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every Thursday is thirsty Thursday $5.50 for a pint
Great food good beer and a nice view !!
A must visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on a Friday night for dinner, we got an inside booth right away. As the outside patio had a 45 min. wait, our server (Andy 27) did a great job ensuring we had an enjoyable dining experience. I liked the tasty seafood chowder with an order of tacos. My wife had the chicken wrap which was also tasty. Only issue was that the prawn tacos need a little more flavor? (maybe a side order of Aolie?)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was attentive but not too much that you'd just wish they went away.. LOL. Menu has a good variety of items from burgers,pasta to meatloaf which one of our group talked about for a couple of days after the visit it was so good. I thought the burger was pretty messy/juicy good as well. Good selection of beers as well.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

We've been to Kingfisher's a number of times and keep coming back. The patio is great if you time it right for a table to be open. We've also eaten outside in the little off-shoot seating area down from the patio; we really enjoyed our view from there.

This time we sat inside at a window overlooking the river. It was mid-afternoon on a Saturday, but not too busy. We were greeted and had our drink orders taken quickly. Our server was sufficiently attentive without being too much so. My Bellini Bomb was perfect as always - my fave. My spouse had the Raspberry Bellini and said it was just right.

For food, my wife had the Kanaka Creek Salad and Dry Pork Ribs. Her salad was quite large with lots of greens (maybe a bit too much) as well as feta. There were not quite enough blackberries for the amount of greens, but she deemed it yummy anyway. She said of the ribs, "The best around town by far." And if I, not a fan of pork, can also admit to very much enjoying the ribs, that says something.

I chose the fish and chips, specifically the Rockfish (I can't remember what the other choice of fish was, sorry). The pieces of fish were a little small for the price, but I did ask the server when I ordered, hence why I asked for two pieces. They were nicely cooked, the coating crispy, but light, and the fish had a typical whitefish-type flavour which I enjoyed. The Kennebec fries were hot (which I much prefer to just warm at time of serving), and were cooked well. The coleslaw had a tasty dressing and there was sufficient of it so that the slaw was not dry, but also not swimming (one of my peeves).

We will be back again without a shadow of a doubt!