“Great beef soup, and friendly service”
Review of Witchcraft

Witchcraft
Ranked #48 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Went in for a dinner snack on a Tues. night. Greeted very promptly and warmly The restaurant is perhaps rustic in decor, yet warm and comfortable. Ordered a beer, soup and chicken strips with fries Not a huge wait,for my beer, then food. I really enjoy good soup, and this one didn't disappoint. The beef & vegetable soup was really good, it tasted homemade, in the best sense of the word.Crisp chicken strips, and tons of fries. I'll be back!

Date of visit: February 2019
brockr208, Owner at Witchcraft, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Thanks Jeannie...glad we could help warm you up.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is a great place to eat and Music Bingo Night is so much fun! The kids loved it. It is a little pricey when you are on a budget but it is still really good food!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2019

We love going here during the day with the whole family. Great food and beers, cant go wrong, good atmosphere too!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2019

I gave this place three chances (I should have stopped at one). Each time i thought "it can't be any worse than last time", but it was. The BLT/Club sandwhich was mostly mayonnaise, and not good mayonnaise, on extremely hard stale bread. The Buffalo Mac and Cheese was appalling - inedible. The "nachos" were a soggy mess of cold greasy potatoes and "cheese" of undetermined type - I ate two chips and completely lost my appetite. I won't be going back a fourth time. With the Frogstone closed there is no decent place to have a beer and a meal in Haney. Maple Ridge deserves better than this.

Date of visit: October 2018
brockr208, Owner at Witchcraft, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

I’m sorry you were not happy. I’d try to make amends but it seems there’s nothing we produce that is to your liking.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

best burgers ever! my fav is the cattlemen's gold. and the cranberry Caesar salad. they even have great chilli/beans.

Date of visit: December 2018