“iPho Vietnamese & Korean? Together?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
iPho Vietnamese & Korean Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 206 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed September 14, 2015

We drove by and saw iPho V & K (for short writing) and thought...ooohhh we have to try that! Tried a few times and they were closed so one night we saw the lights on and even though we were not planning on dining out...we thought we'd better give it a try.
Ordered the regular normal rare beef pho and wanted to have the kalbi ribs I think it was I spotted on another diner's table but she said they were out and it was close to closing time..so I think I just had something else with a rice dish probably lemongrass chicken or something like that...it wasn't memorable just ok. Hubby said the rare beef pho albeit huge...was fair as well..lots of noodles, beef cut ok, broth salty and ok.
Waitress gave fair service, I think she said it was her uncle who owned the place when I asked when it opened. She was friendly, attentive but did not really know the whole menu when we made inquiries about different dishes, think she was only helping out which I'm glad to see she replied honestly when she didn't know the menu. She gets a half star for that.
I'm curious...we driven by a few times the last couple weeks as we were passing through Maple Ridge and it's closed. We wanted to try it again. Maybe the owner is on holidays? Meeting friends locally this weekend so will give it another shot and hopefully they are open!

Date of visit: July 2015