“Super friendly staff!”
Review of Dairy Queen (Treat

Dairy Queen (Treat
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Maple Ridge
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.
Reviewed September 30, 2018

The staff here were extremely friendly, positive and smiley and thus making for a great experience. We ordered food with efficient service and received our food quickly and without fault. The food was of a good quality and was very reasonably priced!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Crazy busy, could use more staff when it is 28 degrees out. We went inside rather than drive thru as there was a long line up. Was just as busy inside, server had a good attitude, had a blizzard, it was decent, cup wasn't totally full and should be for what they charge.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I don't eat as much fast food as I did in my youth, but sometimes you get a craving.
This Dairy Queen was very clean. Staff friendly, they even brought my order to the table.
I had a mushroom swiss burger and fries. Fires really fresh, the burger surprisingly good. I mean , really good. I enjoyed it much more than I anticipated.

Next time, a shake!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Dairy Queen is Dairy Queen, their ice cream is what it is, produced in big batches and pretty boring, but if that's what you're looking for, fine. This one seems poorly run though, and never really very clean or appetizing atmosphere. I went in because I had a craving for a blizzard, but it was disappointing.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016

You get a good meal at a reasonable price. It is affordable to take the family....and it does not taste like other fast food restaurant meals.

Date of visit: May 2016