“Good Breakfast spot”

Bobby Sox 50's Diner
Ranked #23 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Quick friendly service and good value and food for the price. The Atmosphere here is a bit 50 dinners ( and you'll see this dinner in a few movies if you watch closely)

I was there for breakfast and the food was good portion and not greasy and better value that a few other breakfast places i've been to

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Had the chocolate peanut butter milkshake with a banana. It was excellent. Might try there breakfast there next time around. It looked big and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2016

The food here is good, very large portions. A fun 50s and 60s type place to go. Lots of choices on the menu..

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

The Mac & cheese here is definitely my daughter's comfort food. I have tasted them and they are gooey and creamy and hits you right at that spot in the tummy. The pull pork sandwich is very good with enough BBQ sauce and melts in your mouth. There is generous amount of fries, sometimes I find it too much (& I do worry that I am wasting food).

The milk shakes are very 50s and so is the decoration in the restaurant. The waiting could be at times approx 30 mins (min) for your food but if you are ordering the above mentioned dishes, it's worth the wait. This is definitely a place to go if you want to gorge yourself on breakfast. The menu covers from hamburgers to meatloaf to mac & cheese to sandwiches to eggs.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Took my kids to bobby sox this afternoon for some diner food and that's exactly what we got. Monday to Thursday they do 2 for one burgers for $12.99 with the purchase of 2 drinks. Of course my kids wanted milkshakes as soon as they saw it on the menu and I have to say they were really good too bad they served it in the metal container. I was hoping to see a tall glass with whipped cream on top and maybe a cherry but no such luck.

You could tell the burgers were made in house but they were defiantly lacking in the seasoning department. The mountain of fries that came with the burger were a nice thick cut. I had the pulled pork sandwich with onion rings. The sandwich was pretty good but I wouldn't order the rings again.

Overall not bad. Portions were big, not overpriced for what you get but like I said before nothing to write home about.

Date of visit: July 2016