“unexpectedly surprised!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went there for the first time, recommended by a friend, and was unexpectedly surprised! The food was excellent. The value, even better... and such friendly service! We'll definitely be going back, particularly to the Bistro, a little more chill and more pub like food. All around, two thumbs up!!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We have gone to this restaurant for almost 30 years, but it has gone down hill in service and quality of food the last 2 years. It has got to the point where we have no desire to go back.

3  Thank cdnqt11
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant for 34 years. It is my favorite gourmet dining experience. I always enjoy the three course meals for $24.99. But also like to try the other things that they offer. I tend to order the rack of lamb most of all...it is so delicious with the mint sauce. I tried the appetizer coconut prawns for the first time...unbelievably good The decor is lovely with the chandeliers, fireplace, wood, fresh flowers, large paintings, linen table cloth and serviettes plus candle light. The service is exceptional. I always request Hale to be my waiter. Everyone that I have taken there is so impressed and thanking me for the lovely dining experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have never been there before and had a really great time with our awesome waiter Hale,he made sure we had a beautiful table by the fireplace and was very polite and informative.We enjoyed the 3 course meal and of course upgraded for 5 bucks,with a tirimasu to die for!!My husband had the rib steak and I had the Lamb chops and both were cooked to perfection!!Bonus part of the whole nite,parking rite out front!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We attended a work Christmas party in their banquet room. Menu looked great and it was set up beautifully. Unfortunately, the service was the worst I have seen. The server was hostile, did not take orders (in fact actually ran to avoid drink orders!) and clearly was stressed as she had to look after the bar section along with our group of 20. Why not bring in a dedicated server for the party? Clearly it's a money maker and the owners would have made a lot more with an attentive server. The appetizers were great but all arrived at noticeably different times. Entrees were excellent and delivery was still staggered. I get that it's hard to expedite all food at exactly the same time but there were lengthy gaps. Not once did the server check to see if anyone needed anything. Desserts was the worst service by far as some people had long finished their desserts when some others arrived with a very hostile delivery. One gentleman asked for a cup of coffee and the reply was a brusk "you'll have to wait!" Others had to flag her down to get a cup too. Absolutely the worst service and none of us will return.

1  Thank Funbeach1955