“Fresh, often local produce and embellishments.”

Golden Ears Cheesecrafters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We at River and Rose trust the products we buy for our guests at G.E. Cheesecrafters,
The meats for breakfast; like yummy organic sausages, the creamy butter and cheeses! Our guests are always pleased. I and my grandkids are thrilled as well! The ice cream served is so delicious and little lunches on the patio ~ fabulous! The atmosphere is casual and the experience is very special. Having an Okanagen fresh produce stand on the property is very helpful as well!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank myra48

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We head out here about once a month for some fresh cheese. We rarely leave without purchasing some other great local food item.
The restaurant has excellent food as well,
But if you have the time book ahead for "high tea". It is lovely! There is a prefect amount of tiny sandwiches for the everyone and a dessert tray too! I have enjoyed high tea here a few times and it has always been an excellent experience.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank alicewW6412JT
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Been here twice now and enjoyed the experience. More of a farmers market type of place than a restaurant. Really liked the artisan items that were available for sale. Great quality and reasonably priced (try the Stapleton sausages!). The restaurant has a limited menu and a fairly small eating area, but if you go on a sunny/hot day it's very nice to sit outside and eat on the patio. Service is very country style (warm and friendly), but a longer line can take a while. Overall a 5.0 for the market/artisan goods and a 4.0 for the restaurant and food. Definitely worth a try.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank martinfS185LS
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I am so disappointed We rode our bikes to have a nice outdoor lunch. Ordered the artisan grill cheese sandwich. Gotta have cheese at the cheeseworks! Much of it had no cheese at all...just plain foccasia bread. The waitress said she'd be right back with cutlery and never returned. The bright side was the very interesting man outside giving samples of his Nuoc Cham sauce

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Janice K
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I buy much of my breakfast products at Cheesecrafters and the local produce market next to it, on the same property. Such a great pairing! Fresh veggies and fruit plus...
I buy cheeses, never had one not loved by our guests! I buy butter, honey, jams, and tasty treats for guests, such as a nut bark. yum! I also buy specialty sausage for breakfasts, one most specially appreciated is a Greek Donair turkey, made in Burnaby. Our guests enjoy fresh local cuisine and I gladly spend our business dollars in our community! Personally, including our grandkids, we also enjoy the ice-cream!

Date of visit: July 2016