“Disappointing...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2019

We went years ago when we first moved here. service was terrible and portions barely adequate...Reviews have been not so great. I will go to Antons if I want Italian.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I only came here because my mom wanted to come here for her birthday. Even she said, never again. Let’s start with the place looking like a 1970s rumpus room, complete with wood panelled walls, cheesy decor, and just a dark and dingy vibe.
They were out of focaccia bread so the they served some cheap white loaf bread to dip in oil and vinegar. Seriously. Our main dishes took forever - about an hour - and it was not busy and 2/3 empty. What food came was very mediocre. I don’t know how this dump stays in business. There is no excuse for such poor service, horrid food, and dated decor. It just needs a wrecking ball to put it out of its misery.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

This is second time we have eaten from paliottis in maple ridge. First time very slow. This time we ordered pick up. They said an hour. When we got there they said 15 more minutes. It took 45. They gave a discount for the time it took. The food was terrible. The pizza was dry and hard like it had been sitting for a long time the curry penne was so watery it was like soup. The other tortellini not bad. We always go to the location in abbotsford as we love it there. But today we thought we would try the maple ridge location. How they can be so different. We have always had an excellent meal at the abbotsford one. We will never be back to the maple ridge location

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Last night 10 of us went for dinner here. A great night.
My wife and I were here about 6 months ago. They have a vegetarian menu upon request.
The menu has a wide selection from Pizzas, appetizers, pastas to meat entrees.
My wife had a pasta dish with salmon,clams, mussels, peppers and capers which she loved.
I had the veal with a mushroom lemon sauce and prawns which I have to day was one of the tastiest meals I have ever paid for in a restaurant.
Pasta was 18.00. Veal 24.00.
Service was excellent even though the restaurant was full.
We will definitely continue to co.e here in the future.
We would recommend this restaurant to our family and friends.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank John S
Reviewed December 28, 2018

Stopped here for a weekday lunch during my Christmas break! We received a nice table close to the fireplace. Our server (young lady) did an nice job to ensure our lunch was amazing. My tasty lasagna lunch came with a tasty salad, all for $10., it was very good. Excellent portion sizes.

Date of visit: December 2018