“Great experience”
Review of The Well

The Well
Ranked #133 of 206 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

I was had an early dinner at the Well and was not disappointed. Having eaten at other Wells at other locations, I am familiar with their menu which is standard pub fare.

I was so pleasantly surprised at the homemade soup. Creamy butternut, delicious. Then I had a steak which was cooked perfectly to my liking and was juicy and flavourful. To top it off, the veg side was fresh cut zuccini medley (not frozen as at other Wells). Good job chef!

I also had their Caesar vodka drink which never falls to be delicious at the Well.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

There are great dinner deals here all week long and the staff is friendly and well trained. Breakfast deal is very good and with a coffee it is well under 10 dollars.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Spent a little time at the casino, lucky to find out that the Well restaurant special was the ribs & prawns with all the fix-ins. Good service and tasty beverage made this a well worth dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Had buffet dinner with friends for my birthday celebration and our experience was great. Limited food selections but everything were delicious from salad to dessert. We all enjoyed our food. The staff were very friendly and the place was great too. Highly recommended to try and will definitely go back here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

My first visit to The Well was for their pasta buffet. It was awesome, loved it! But it was too long ago now for me to remember details. I do, however, recall thinking that we have to come back here!

My second visit was today for lunch. It being a Wednesday meant that it wasn't overly busy at The Well or in the casino, so there wasn't as much noise as I was expecting. The decor has changed and there is a big fireplace in the middle of the dining area. The service was sufficiently timely and friendly, the prices what you'd expect them to be.

My wife had a Margarita which she thoroughly enjoyed and I had a Sangria which was flavourful indeed, though I was hard-pressed to taste any alcohol. We each had the beef dip with salad. The beef dip was amazing! And by 'amazing', I mean better than at the Black Sheep Pub! I feel badly/disloyal for saying that, but it's true. The salad was very nice, with a tasty vinaigrette. I will come back here any day for their beef dip, but there are also several other items on their menu that I am interested in trying, and I will ensure that I do so. ;)

Date of visit: March 2018