“Great food but expensive”
Review of Papagreek

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papagreek
Ranked #113 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I enjoyed my meal here with my wife but found the prices way to high and so I will not be back. Opa's is a much better value for what you get. Never anyone in the restaurant and I think it has to do with the high prices.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Very good take out Greek. 100% better then Opa.. but it is very expensive for a 'fast food' Greek so we don't go often but I've never had a bad meal but I don't believe it came with pita so you have to pay for that separate.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016

i love this restaurant. it is very greek and i love garlic. been here many times with family and in a large group.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised to have such a good meal from a fast food place. It was evening and I had to get home with some food fast so I ordered the Lamb meal for my husband and myself. It was delicious and we love Greek lamb. The entire meal was good and lots of food for the price.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

we had a mobile bandit coupon for buy one get one free roast lamb dinners. they gave us TONS of food, and the lamb was so tender and tasty. Really good place to get a quick satisfying meal.

Date of visit: February 2015