“Quality all around”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We love Big feast, it may seem a little pricier to some but everything is made with care and quality and to me that's worth it. The Best veggie burger in Maple Ridge by far....also try the "My favorite breakfast sandwich" so good! Never had a bad meal here!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is a busy little place!! The food is so good, I usually get the bacon benny, my favorite. They have really good hollandaise sauce. But everything i have tried here is good. Be prepared to wait in line if you go, they will only put your name on a list when you are there. So long as patrons don't need to make it a full morning event it's ok, and they have seating outside as well

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Went there for dinner with my (exceptionally picky) mother in law and not so well behaved toddler with me. Was so impressed with the waitresses ability to manage our table/toddler and family. She was friendly, attentive, listened to the demands my bratty daughter had and didn't bat an eye to help her have a small glass, or bring her a colouring sheet. Its things like this that impress me SO much. Thank you! We will be back...again and again :)

1  Thank Brigitte L
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I had heard great things about this place for a long time and finally had a chance to try it.

The menu was big with many options and I decided on a late breakfast; the lamb sausage benedict which was on there feature menu.

They also had fresh baked cookies in which I had and were so good.

The food was delicious.

The restaurant was busy but the service was prompt. Only thing that was missed was a refill on my Coffee.

Will be back.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal with HUGE portions. Very tasty! Restaurant has a homely feel and the staff are SUPER friendly and helpful.