“Surprisingly good menu”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The space is a cross between a coffee shop and a diner. The menu has some very interesting choices which makes this stand out from typical suburban diners. I had a veggie korma which was tasty and filling. My only criticism is that the rice was a bit dry, but it was good for soaking up the sauce. My wife had soup and a couple of salads. This turned out to be too much, and we ended up taking the Asian slaw home to have with dinner. The flavours were fresh and interesting. We'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Big Feast

Reviewed December 12, 2012

All natural, homemade foods. Have had both lunch and dinner here and enjoyed both. Dinner was a bit pricey for the space but the food was fantastic. Lots of menu options for vegans and organic only diners

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I've picked up breakfast from here and eaten in twice. Love their Canadian Fog, similar to a London Fog but made with Maple syrup. Excellent bacon and eggs, fresh OJ too!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

From homemade jams to lobster po'boys, Big Feast is a rare gem. We've been to all the trendy and well reviewed restaurants all over the Lower Mainland, and have always enjoyed the food at Big Feast most. They follow a 100 mile food source, serve free range eggs, buy local produce across the street, support the community, and above all serve delicious food. We eat here every other week. Breakfast is my favorite with Gelderman farm bacon, fresh hollandaise, free range eggs and sourdough toast with homemade jams like peach pie and cherry vanilla. They also sell the jams, which I stock at home. Once you try them, you will never want to return to little packets of processed jam. Bravo to this little restaurant for taking the long way to make beautiful food.

1  Thank ShelleyD09
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Not really my kind of place. I thought the decor was lame. I thought the food seemed like it had that 1990's pub flavour to it. Some people might enjoy it but I won't be back. I have givin the place 3 chances as we eat out at least once a week.