“Yummy sushi!”

Shinobi Sushi
Ranked #6 of 206 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Another great local sushi place. The only downfall here is that the place is so busy that you need to be there at the right time or order to go!! Love it!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2019

My wife and I had business in Maple Ridge and decided to take our daughter out for lunch as a combined business and birthday treat. Because the three of us love sushi, it was an easy decision to go to the Shinobi Sushi restaurant again. Our daughter said that it was under new management from the last time we were there but, I am glad to say that it certainly did not disappoint. We arrived at lunch time and the restaurant was busy but the service and food was very quick. We had a combination roll platter and also the Maple Ridge roll, which is to die for. The platter had rolls and sushi done in three's which was just perfect us. I feel that the prices are more than reasonable for the quality and amount of food that you receive. It was well worth the drive out to Maple Ridge and we look forward to having our next lunch at this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I love this place. I'm always greeted by name and the service is fantastic. I cant say what my favorite roll is as they're all great but the Caterpillar roll is outstanding. I like the lunch boxes. Great variety.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Busy Friday lunch, packed restaurant but minimal wait. Very large menu; so many options.
I had the sushi and sashimi plate b and it was amazing!!! Beautiful sashimi the house roll was delicious. Lots of roll options and reasonably priced.
The staff were very busy but always attentive and nice. Clean booths.
All in all a really good lunch.
I will go back whenever I can.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

I find this to be my fav Sushi place in Maple Ridge. Staff are always friendly and have consistently good food is a plus. Prices about average

Date of visit: December 2018