See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I made a last minute reservation then tried to change it within minutes of making it and these @$$ h0les charged me for the night and refused to refund/alter the reservation. Total scammers who totally discredit the normal friendly people I have meet in BC. If there were only better ways to punish such bad management.

Judging from the reviews I found here and elsewhere, they absolutely do not car about what people think of them!!!

Room tip: Don't Stay Here!!!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank j0hnseattle
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Dated and tired property. Rooms smell and feel musty. Beds were average and provided a decent enough sleep. All of that aside, we have never experienced a stay with worse service and hospitality. Our room was not serviced once in the 3 nights that we stayed here. When we asked front desk about it, their response was that daily cleaning was not "standard" and that we had to request this upon check in (no one told us this when we checked in). Given that our room had not been cleaned, we had to go ask front desk for fresh towels a few times, and each time the staff was extremely reluctant and rude as if it was a burdensome request. Owners and staff seem to have no concept of how the hospitality industry works, often answering personal calls on their cell phone while people were waiting to be helped at the front desk. Wifi was spotty, continental breakfast was abysmal. This property is certainly not worth your money and I'm surprised Choice Hotels allows it to operate as a hotel under their chain. Stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Original room stank of smoke and had to request a new room. Building has coffee cans spread around it filled with cigarette butts. Landscaping not maintained and weeds abound. Building is tired, and looks depressing. Room was dated and did not dare walk barefoot and used a washcloth to operate door handles, remote control, light fixtures and anything to be touched. Road noise traffic is heard throughout the night. Skipped Continental breakfast after seeing it.
Did not clean room, make beds, or provide clean towels for my 3 day stay even after having complained to staff. They agreed to give me a discount and after I left, they decided not to give me a discount. Calls by the travel website to the hotel also were ignored by management. Complete lack of professionalism.

Room tip: Choose room in back of hotel to minimize road noise
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This is the most ugly hotel i have stayed in forever. No wifi no cleaning no working equipments.rooms were smelling so bad.bedshits and towels were not changed since long so was smelly. We told them to replace but no responce. I wish I could’ve have given a 1 star.!! Please stay away.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Used to stay here when visiting family. Prices were lower, had a continental breakfast and a restaurant next door.

Now new with management, it’s more expensive stay, continental breakfast is there, but poor food selection and restaurant has since closed.

Stayed there two separate occasions this month and rooms had beds made but that’s kind of where the cleaning ended.
Extremely disappointed.