“Emergency Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Maple Ridge
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Emergency Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Our family suffered a house fire and we needed a place to stay. The staff was incredibly helpful and very understanding in our time of need. The accommodations were comfortable, clean and attended to regularly. The staff was friendly and eager to assist.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back are better for avoiding the traffic noise from Lougheed Hwy.
Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Evanow6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Macclenny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have stayed at a good many Quality Inns and this one is low on my list for what I expected.
Stayed 2 nights, room was quite and the breakfast was ok, but nothing special. My room was on the back side behind stair way to second level.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Vantaa, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

+ receptionist
+ breakfast at the restaurant
+ price
+ near Billy Miner

We were greeted by a really friendly and cheerful lady at the reception. Got our instructions for breakfast & general things. Room was clean, comfortable, nothing special and nothing to complain. Walking distance from Billy Miner's which has the best chili in the world. Breakfast was served at the adjoining restaurant and it was plentiful! Overall, would recommend for people with a rental car, aiming for Vancouver & beyond.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Cattis26
Kamloops, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Picked this property due to location. Room is nice sized, and comfortable. A little too small for two queen-size beds.With the heat/cool unit under the window, the air goes under the curtains. Some of the finish in the bath tub is a little shaky as the shower doesn't work that well. Staff is friendly and helpful. A bit noisy since its right on the highway.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the road, at the back of the property.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our family have been staying at this hotel on and off for the past year and a half, due to a close family members illness. The staff here go above and beyond to make us feel comfortable at such a difficult time. The manager(Becky) has gone out of her way to ensure we get the best possible rate, and the most suitable rooms to accomadate our specific needs.
The rooms are kept clean and well stocked by a very friendly team of maids. The beds, which are important to us, are extremely comfortable.
The free continental breakfast is an added bonus.

Room Tip: Room 102 excellent for people with disabilities
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia B
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I booked this hotel on my choice rewards points card and rolled into the hotel around 10pm that night after driving from Hope into Vancouver on a trip across Canada with my family. My credit card was close to the max so when the front desk ran it through for incidentals it was declined, and then he proceeded to ask for a deposit of $100 dollars but told me he might not be able to give it back the next day. I asked as to why and then he said something about cash and debit and then proceeded to switch between computer to computer. He then said the deposit was $200 dollars and still didn't know if he could give it back to me in the AM. Finally after much shuffling he told me everything was okay and that I could get my deposit back in the AM. So we proceeded to go forward until he asked me for a $400 deposit now???#$#$#%

At this point I had, enough of this Shady stuff and decided that I was not going to stay at this place, I was out gas to get to this place and out of lodging for the night, with my family.

I called to complain the next day to choice points who gave me a reference number and then a few days later a Manager named Becky from the hotel emailed me back offering 50% of my next stay at the same hotel ????$##%$# why would I want to go back to the same place ????

I asked if I could get a free night or 50% off another hotel as I was on vacation and didn't want to stay at the same place. No response , then I emailed her and asked who could help me. No response. I finally called choice rewards back and they said each hotel is owned privately and that the best they could do is give 1000 choice points which equals not much !!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank PACKPJ

Travelers are raving about these Maple Ridge hotels

Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I spent one night here after going to a wedding at the Whonnock Lake Centre and it was very convenient, felt safe, and the room was very clean. Continental breakfast was served the next morning for free, however, I wasn't able to go.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Sandman Hotel - Langley
Sandman Hotel - Langley
#8 of 12 in Langley City
3.5 of 5 stars 73 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Maple Ridge? Share your experiences!